Light International School has a wide array of clubs that offer students great opportunities to exploit and develop their interests and organizational skills and abilities. These clubs are coordinated by an overall coordinator under whom are different patrons who guide the members of these clubs.Our clubs organize joint activities to which they invite clubs from other schools. We also visit other schools on their invitation for various clubs’ events.
Our ever expanding clubs portfolio currently has the following clubs:
• Fine Art Club
• Digital Art Club
• Presidents’ Award Scheme Club
• Drama Club
• Football Club
• Hockey club
• Swimming Club
• Robotics Club
• Red Cross Club
• Science Club
• EAMUN Club
• Jazz Club
• Golf Club
• Cinema Club
Students appoint their own officials, organize their activities and (where necessary) raise funds for the same. In all cases, the funds not in use are deposited with the school bursar for safe keeping till when they are needed for club activities. Each student is required to join at least one club.
The general objectives of clubs include:
• Education and search for relevant knowledge and information
• Stimulation of thinking capabilities
• Development of creativity
• Social services to the larger society
• Provision of opportunities for purposeful socialization
• Development of moral awareness
• Utilization and exploitation of skills and talents.
All our clubs meet twice every week.